PHP Back-end Developer
Salary: £35,000 - £60,000
Based in Glasgow
We are currently recruiting for a Back-End PHP Developer to join a unique and growing FinTech company in Glasgow. Our client is looking for an ambitious PHP Developer to join their development team and assist with a very big project coming up. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PHP Developer to utilise their skills within a fast-paced and challenging environment, handling projects in the UK and across the USA.
The ideal candidate will be extremely self-motivated and have the ability to produce and maintain high quality work whilst also complying with strict deadlines. The candidate should also have an eagerness to learn and grow on their skills & technologies.
You must have:
- Strong knowledge and skills using PHP
- Extensive experience of working with Laravel, Symfony, Zend Framework and/or any other PHP framework
- Experience with SQL and database design skills
- Linux system administration and DevOps experience, including creating and managing clusters of servers and databases
- Experience with version control systems i.e. Git and Subversion
- Good experience of object oriented and/or procedural PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, analysis and designing for performance, scalability and availability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have the ability to deal with issues ranging from front-end to back- end
- £35,000 - £60,000
- Holiday package
- Pension Scheme
- Great culture
LinkedIn: C2B Solutions UK
Please apply now as we are actively reviewing applications.
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.